Wednesday, July 1

well medicated.

andrew lindstrom is a freelance web deisgner based in canada and is a self proclaimed web design addict.
well medicated is his wonderful website, where he fills my eyes with amazingness as hours of the day disappear.

anderew says;
"WellMedicated originally started out as a place for me to vent, rant and moan ad nauseum on the topic of web design - which happens to be my weapon of choice. What the site has evolved into however, is a place for me to share my inspirational findings with other creative individuals. Hopefully you enjoy this stuff as much as I do."

here are 5 reasons i do enjoy his stuff as much as he does;

vintage tobacco advertisements.




movie inspired illustrations.





vintage horror movie posters
.





vintage advertisements.





beautiful gig poster
s.





No comments: