tasty weekend treats;
- delicious udon noodle teppanyaki from my new fave - sushi kotobuki
- accompanied by edamame, spring rolls, avocado sushi and veggie tofu sushi
- sizzler salad bar, just manageable
- iga home brand swiss dark chocolate, so so good
- brown rice avocado sushi and miso from sushi sushi
- toasted sourdough with fresh guacamole and roasted tomatoes from my new local in stones corner - lady marmalade. hard to get a seat but if you do, you are greatly rewarded. it's amazing.
- table number for lady marmalade - creepy one legged corn. i like it.
- an all-too-regular dose of nandos peri peri chips
veganism is working wonders :)
also, that chocolate came to the movies with us.
saw griff the invisible and loved it!
i adore aussie films.