Tuesday, June 23

warm welcomes and big promises.

day two of blogging is nearing an end and i find myself wondering why i put this off for so long?
it is nowhere near as scary/difficult as i thought it would be.
but this is me, a procrastination extraordinaire (no more!).

lovely brown owl 
katy has dropped my blog on her blog :)
thanks katy!



so, i am off to a good start.
thank you followers :)

on a different note, how lame is the lack of sunshiney hours in winter?
don't get me wrong, i love love love winter more than any month of the year but i go to work in the dark and get home in the dark.
this is simply not fair, doesn't the sun 
know i have photos to take of my beautiful new op shop finds?
my camera simply does not allow me to shoot things in the dark or with the flash.
boo.

so instead, i will leave you with photos of lovely things from my most favourite blog in the whooooole blogosphere, 
design*sponge.














No comments: