how was your weekend?
mine was wonderful.
i won't bore you with every mundane detail, but it included;
- a new oliver wilde book
- lot's of chai latte's (so obsessed at the moment)
- the lovely kelvin grove markets
- an afternoon with my family, which i don't get to do often enough!
- craft club - i managed to spend no time crafting and most of the day eating apple tea cake and playing nintendo (craft fail)
- lot's of good dvd's, my favourite being the reader, with kate winslet - such an amazing film!
i have so much to do.
currently getting some things together for my mum's new cafe, cafe ella.
re-branding a whole business turns out to be pretty time consuming.
i've never built a website before so it's a slow mission but i finally got the temporary page up last week :)
as soon as i get these business cards off to print i am onto a logo design for my friend corey.
as soon as i finish i will come straight back here and post pretty things... i am officially addicted to blogging.