Tuesday, June 30

spare time results in birds and dandelions.

all these beautiful blogs and talented artists that fill my days often inspire me to sit down and make something.
usually random things.

my goal this year was to start doing more things i love but am scared of, like craft and drawing (an old art teacher told me if she ever saw me with a paint brush or pencil in my hand, she'd fail me. harsh, but understandable).

i love nothing more then a good sharpened pencil and some fresh paper, but i am so very intimidated by them.
this is something i am working on.
luckily at my work, two weeks of the month are production and the other two are down time.
this gives me two whole weeks to do my own thing, resulting in the following;









you don't even want to see my attempts at crochet!

:)

No comments: