Wednesday, June 24

ten dollar drawings.

wow.
i just found something really amazing.
alicia who blogs the aforementioned
bread and honey is an incredibly talented artist who does really beautiful graphite drawings.
beautiful ten dollar drawings.
drawings you get to design yourself!

as quoted from alicia;
"I am a freelance photographer and fine artist, hoping someday to become a tattoo artist. I am selling 5x7" drawings for $10 to support my creative habits and to force myself to draw every day. All you have to do is email me and tell me what you'd like me to draw"

i just bought four.
this is why...












jaw still on my desk.




3 comments:

Katy said...

that is awesome - i am off to buy one :-)

Ali said...

wow! They are lovely, and such a great idea! The insect ones are especially nice.

A "cheery" disposition said...

how amazing!