Wednesday, August 26

the bird is leaving.

do you remember my post about nesting bird interiors?
well it was too good to be true, they are closing up, for good!
the lovely danielle is pregnant and moving home to darwin.
although this is wonderful for her, it is heart breaking for me.
so, yesterday i finished work two hours early so i could rush to nesting bird to make the most of the closing down 40% off everything sale.
it seems everyone else in brisbane had been there before me though, with 80% of the stock already sold!
once again, good for danielle, devestating for me.
so i had a can of harden up and got to work shopping.
here's what i brought home with me.

packaged in this beautiful parcel was...



a lovely black lace frame.



some very cool vintage material covered mirrors.



and this delightful rabbit from flying star toys (visit their etsy store here).



i love his couduroy cotton tail.



he is already very happily perched above my computer in the study.



so, if you're on southside, make sure you pop in to nesting bird for some serious bargain shopping (the store should be open for at least another one to two weeks i'm told).

oh and here is a pic i took yesterday afternoon of my lovely kitchen flowers :)



1 comment:

Kylie said...

So sad they're closing! You found some fabulous things, though :) K