i often need things pointed out to me and my dear friend did that this morning by letting me in on eat your greens thursday at vinyl.
i love the hi-fi and have attended many a gig there but have somehow managed to never visit the bar attached.
not only does the regular vinyl menu look a treat, but eat your greens thursday includes vegan and vego meals!
i have locked in next thursday and plan on eating/making others eat;
- sweet potato falafel burger, cos lettuce, skordalia, pickled chilli salsa
- cauliflower, spaghetti, pine nuts, parmesan
- bruschetta, smoked mozzarella, cherry tomatoes
- zucchini fritter, mint yoghurt
- smashed chat potatoes, chili rosemary salt, vinegar or blue cheese dressing
- chip butty, aioli, tomato sauce
- harissa pumpkin pie, chèvre, walnut
- steamed greens, skordalia
- miso eggplant, sesame, greens and;
- blue cheese polenta, leeks, mushrooms
the hopes are high, i'm coming for you vinyl.